Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Trouble Brewing...




Well, looks like next summer is pretty much shot.









Turns out the Cannonball's getting some competition come late May/early June - a little on the unexpected side, but good news, I suppose. Sure, we have no idea how we're going to pull an extra $800 plus a month of our collective asses yet, but we've wiggled out of tougher scrapes before without a problem - its just a matter of juggling numbers and selling a kidney or two.


This is what I would like all of you out there in CyberSpace to do for me right now: if you would, please do me the courtesy of praying to the God of Babies and imploring him to give me a boy this time around. Nothing against my daughter, of course, but one's enough.

(I'm thinking ahead thirteen years to what this family would be like with two teenage girls running about, slamming doors and making out with douchebag boyfriends... and I honestly don't think my liver can take the abuse I'd be giving it)

Also, while you're praying to this random god, would you also ask him to just give us one baby this time around? Seriously. That's good enough for us, God of Babies, we really don't need two. I know Kris is in line for twins and all, and - speaking from a strictly statistical view of things - I know that we're getting really, really close to ending up with the hot potato this time around, but we're fine and dandy with just the one. Thanks.

If you could pass that on as well, folks, I'd really appreciate it.


Time for a drink.

- Brian

No comments: