Sunday, January 3, 2010

Nail in the Coffin.

Well... I'm pretty much screwed, folks.

We went to the OBGYN place and Kris got her first ultrasound test...


...and guess who's having another girl?!

To say I'm disappointed would be an understatement. Of course, yes, I'm happy the kid's healthy and it doesn't look like it has any mental or physical deformities or abnormalities of any kind, so that's always a plus. Still, I really, really wanted a boy this time around, and it looks like fate decided to screw with me.

Anyway, here are some ultrasound pics (though its nearly impossible to read these things unless you're accustomed to reading radar):


This is a shot of the kid's gigantor head. Hopefully this shrinks some before she comes out.


Here's the kid's spine.

And here's the kid's feet.


Lastly, here's another shot of the kid's face.

I'm going to go beat my head against the wall for awhile. And also cry.

- Brian

No comments: