Monday, January 11, 2010

House Huntin'


I forgot how much I hate looking for a new place to live. I can't stand it.

We've been at our current residency of almost two years, and have grown rather attached to it. Alas, since Kris decided to up and get pregnant on us, we now have the task - nay, privilege - to go out into the wilds of Central Florida and retain ourselves a new casa de hougho...

Sure, I suppose that with the three bedroom place, we'd have enough space for two kids plus ourselves, if it weren't for two, simple words: man room. I refuse to part with my command center, my shrine, and would rather uproot the clan and resettle elsewhere then watch my hall of dudeship turn into another baby room.

No thanks.

So, as it is now, we spend each weekend looking at scores of 4 Bedroom/2 Bath houses, apartments, and condos. We're even settling for 3 Bedroom/2 Baths, as long as there's some sort of a loft or office den that I can protect from adventurous children that would love nothing more than to impale themselves on one of my swords. So far, we've had a few leads, but 90% of the time we spend hours in front of the computer for absolutely nothing. Its a huge waste of time, but necessary in order to keep up with our family's reproductive progess.

Pfft...

- Brian

No comments: