Saturday, December 27, 2014

Fondudes

Happy Quasi-Post Holidays, Internet.

I know Christmas is technically over and done with already, but there's still Yule to be had, and this year the Houghs added a festive footnote to our 2014 Holiday season.

Fondue with the Voigts.  A Christmas staple.

Check it out:

Preparing for a post-Christmas, fondue night at the Voigts

Alayna's really been enjoying the make-up kit she got for Christmas - she volunteers to do Abby's make-up all the time. . .
Again, I could poke fun of this, but it's better than what could do, so I'll stop.
Jack can't eat chocolate fast enough. . .
Not healthy.  At all.
Kris loves doing dishes.
Abby awaits snacks.  Not so patiently.
Virgil Q's Dixieland Kazoo Revue, version 2.0
Stop.  Hammer time.
Abusing Adam is a favorite past-time while visiting with the Voigts.
I can't begin to explain how happy I was that they were pestering Adam for this and not me.
Funned out.
Pajama party.
The Cannonball's always so Goddamn cooperative for posed photo ops. . .
Voigt/Hough Christmas '15

- Brian

No comments: