Monday, November 21, 2011

Kicking Off a Week Without Pants

Hey people.

So I'm starting off a week off of work.  Or, as I like to call it, a week without pants (I hate wearing pants).  And while I'm sure I will have to put on pants from time to time throughout the course of the week, I'm going to try my damnedest to keep such instances to a bare minimum.

Anyway, I plan on spending my week working on this year's Hough family Christmas card, putting up the ol' Christmas tree and house decorations, working on a few nerdy side projects (some iMovie and iTunes crap that's pretty time-consuming and by no means entertaining to talk about), and maybe doing some lesson planning for work.

Maybe.

I'm sure I'll touch on some of that crap later on, though.  Right now, as I sit here in my boxers having a beer and not worrying about working any time soon, I'll leave you with a crap load of pictures and videos.

Enjoy.

- Brian
The Cannonball
"Going to Walmart"
Saluting Grandpa Hough's WWII Army uniform
Sword fighting
These old Halloween costume helmets were finally taken out of the costume bin after years of never being worn and put into normal playroom rotation.  They have since become a HUGE hit.  See for yourself:
Courtesy of Knightly Spirits - my favorite Orlando liquor store and subsequent home away from home
 
 
 
Damn straight.
Illustrating for my students how Ancient Egyptians wrote in pictograph hieroglyphics.  Behold - Pharaoh Houghses II.
I'd rather 'rock' than 'suck.'
Hanging out at Pleasure Island in Downtown Disney with the Voigts
 
 
Grillin' with the Pipe Gnome. . .
Hanging out on the front door. . .
 
 I handed Abby a pen for twenty or thirty seconds to shut her up while I was on the phone.  This is what I get.  Chalk that up to awesome parenting.

No comments: