Thursday, March 28, 2019

Girls and Butterflies

Hi gang.

I wanna officially go on record here and state that I have never really cared for butterflies at all.  I know, they're popular with people and everyone likes them, but for me they're right up there with jazz music, Friends, and anything else that's super popular with society but personally loathsome.

They're bugs with wings, people.  Seriously.  And while those wings may indeed be colorful, for me they don't take away from the fact that they're still attached to f***ing bugs.

Anyway.

Kris took Alayna, Abby, and Abby's friend, Larkin, out to Dow Gardens to hit up their annual Butterfly Exhibit today.  We, as a family, had attempted this earlier in the week ('cause Spring Break and all), but the exhibit is so popular with all the locals around here that you have to register in advance for a time slot.

For bugs.

Anyway, I sat this one out, because - as you now all know - I hate butterflies.

So here's your pictures.  I'm not captioning anything this time around because one can only be so witty when every picture is more or less the same:  children holding variously colored bugs.

Enjoy. . .

 
 
 

- Brian

No comments: