Sunday, January 27, 2013

Visit with Kim

It's not often I have friends visit.  So, when my life-long friend Kim called to tell me she would be arriving here in Orlando for a weekend, I quickly requested an extra day off and started planning a girls' night out.  We had a great time hitting up some popular tourist spots such as the Premium Outlets, Downtown Disney and CityWalk.  Being able to do a late night without kids is something I do rarely, so I pushed through my usual tiredness and made the absolute most of it.  We enjoyed a game of putt putt golf at the new course they have at CityWalk, which made my weekend, since it's something I can never talk Brian into. (probably because the kids would make it impossible)  On Monday, I took full advantage of Sunchild, and dropped the girls off, having requested the time to myself, and we hit up Epcot like a couple of adults.  It was such a different place to visit without kids; I actually got to go on some rides.  We made a quick jaunt over to Magic Kingdom; just enough to wet her appetite for more Disney.  I'm pretty sure she's hooked and currently saving for another trip with the nephew.  Disney has that affect on people.  Her husband, Matt, picked her up that evening and it was time to say "see you later."  I will hold onto that weekend for awhile.  Those times are few and far between.  Enjoy the pics.
-Kris


Taking a break from shopping
Getting her hair did
Not sure about yet another girl in the house.  Outnumbered......moreso.





I played a surprisingly good game


No comments: